High-speed full-body tube tester
Full-Body Seamless & ERW Tube Testing Machines
Krautkrämer ROT - (FBUT Machine)
Krautkrämer ROT is a high-speed full-body tube tester with rotating ultrasonic probes for seamless and electrical resistance welded (ERW) tubes. Krautkrämer ROT comes in a compact package and is designed to be integrated into the production line for online testing. In addition to defect testing, a complete dimensional measurement is also available. Different models are available for tube diameters from 10 to 345 mm (.39 to 13.6 in.) outer diameter.
We used to be GE Inspection Technologies, now we’re Waygate Technologies, a global leader in NDT solutions with more than 125 years of experience in ensuring quality, safety and productivity.
Get in touch
- Longitudinal / transverse / oblique defects (fixed angle and/or gapless ±15o with PA probes).
- Lamination check, wall thickness measurement, excentricity.
- ID, OD, ovality calculations (GEO).
- Throughput speeds up to 120 m/min (394 ft/min).
- Powered by USIP|xx high end electronics platform.
- Non destructive inspection of steel tubes and pipes: OCTG, boiler tubes, construction piping, etc.
- Hot rolled and/or cold finished tubes.
- Designed for integration into tube mill production line, linear tube transport, low footprint.
- Test Specifications: API 5CT, 5L, 5C2, 5DDIN EN 10246-6, -7, -13, -14EN ISO 10893-8, -10, -12