We offer three different pressure sensors that provide operational information for a wide variety of processes and specific machinery monitoring applications.
Industrial Pressure Sensors & Transducers
When you need accurate, actionable data on the various pressure states of your plant-wide collection of machinery, Bently Nevada collection of industrial pressure sensors and transducer systems provide you with the peace of mind that comes from decades of proven reliability and global adoption.
Bently Nevada's line of industrial pressure sensors have many different applications. From hydro turbine and centrifugal pumps to reciprocating compressor cylinders, we have a pressure sensor or transducer system for your machine.
Here are some of the features of Bently Nevada's line of industrial pressure sensors and transducers:
- Static and Dynamic Pressure Sensing and Measurement - Our sensor and tranducer systems can detect both static and dynamic pressure in fluid machines such as:
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Hydro Turbines
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Long Operational Life - Bently Nevada's sensors come with a long operational lifetime (over 50 million cycles)
- Rugged Design - our pressure sensors operate easily in high humidity and harsh chemical environments.
- Multiple Pressure Ranges – Bently's 200132 Trendmaster Pressure Transducer System can support nine pressure ranges with variable, user-defined increments to really fine-tune your machinery diagnostics.
- Hydraulic Phenomena Management - Bently Nevada sensor and transducer systems can help you manage a wide variery of hydraulic phenomena including:
- Rough Load Zone
- Cavitation in Draft Tube and Head Cover Area
- Penstock pressure pulsation
- Flow Instability
Would you like to learn more?
Pressure Sensors & Transducer Portfolio
Static Pressure Sensors
Trendmaster 200132 Pressure Transducer System - The 200132 sensor was designed to provide static (average) pressure measurements from general process monitoring to the Trendmaster† system. The Bently Nevada Trendmaster Pro online condition monitoring system links hundreds of permanently mounted transducers and measurement points onto a single-cable sensor network and transfers the data into our System 1 machine condition monitoring software. Appropriate sensors allow the system to monitor a variety of machine conditions including:
- seal leaks
Dynamic Pressure Sensors
Cylinder Pressure Sensors & Transducers
Our 165855 Cylinder Pressure Transducer is optimized for measuring the cyclic absolute pressure changes inside a reciprocating compressor cylinder. It integrates with our 3500/77M Cylinder Pressure Monitor and System 1 condition monitoring software and must be compatible with the type of gas or fluid in which the transducer will operate. The transducer's tough construction provides accurate pressure readings even after extended periods of continual cycling over large pressure gradients.
Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors (Pressure Pulsation)
The 350300 Dynamic Pressure Sensor provides dynamic (high-frequency waveform) measurements for hydro turbine or pump monitoring. It employs piezo-resistive technology to measure pressure pulsations up to 2 kHz. The sensor detects hydraulic phenomena such as Rough Load Zone, vortexing and cavitation in the draft tube and head cover area as well as pulsations in the penstock. It can also detect cavitation and other flow instabilities that can damage machinery and operations.
Pressure Sensor Supporting Services
Bently Nevada offers the following services that will support your pressure sensors in keeping your machinery in the best condition.
- Hosted Solutions
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Site Project Management
- Design, Installation & Commissioning
These Bently Nevada hardware products work well with our family of pressure sensors:
Our pressure sensors work hand in with these software products: