X-Ray Computed Tomography
Enhancing safety, quality and efficiency with nondestructive, high-speed, 3D industrial computed tomography (CT) solutions
Waygate Technologies, a Baker Hughes business, provides services Aacross industries such asthat include aviation, automotive, electronics, additive and industrial manufacturing, . our Our nondestructive 3D metrology is enablesing high-speed 3D process control to ensure greater safety, quality and efficiency.
Solutions in industrial Industrial computed tomography (CT) scanning solutions meet a broad range of requirements, including:
- Small parts with the highest detail detectability in the submicron range
- Larger, higher-absorbing samples such as metal castings (cylinder heads or aviation fan blades)
- Systems for maximized inspection flexibility in research
- Production-based inline and at-line CT for high volume parts such as light metal castings
The results? Greater safety, higher quality and improved efficiency.
- Fast, accurate and precise solutions create reproduce-able 3D product information and reduce inspection times from hours to minutes (i.e., from 60 minutes to 1.5 minutes).
- Artifact-free precision increases sensor sensitivity, doubling CT speed/resolution.
- Fully automated workflows help lower operational costs.