Portable Vibration Data Collectors & Analyzers
vbX, SCOUT100 & 200
Our extensive portfolio of portable instruments will cover all your needs: data collection, balancing, analysis; non-rated through to Intrinsically Safe; single instrument or powerful modern connectivity.
The SCOUT100 and vbX series are trusted work-horses of the vibration analysis industry. They have established themselves as extremely capable yet easy-to-use instruments, supporting all uses from regular data collection through to complex onsite analysis. The broad range of instruments in this series allows you to meet your needs for features, price and hazardous area ratings.
SCOUT200 represents the new evolution in portable instruments. It de-couples data acquisition and display, freeing you to use the industrial handheld of your choice, providing the best options for screen size, portability, connectivity, flexibility, while maintaining industrial strength and extreme hazardous area ratings.
All of these instruments work seamlessly with Bently Nevada's modern System 1 software. Use this to prepare routes, analyze data, detect long-term trends, set and detect alarms. This is the same powerful software that drives the complete range of Bently Nevada monitors. So you'll have one source of the truth, modern and plantwide.
2019 Oil & Gas Engineering Product of the Year
Silver Award Winner: Portable data collector
Our innovative SCOUT200 series is a smart, intrinsically safe and highly portable data collector which is fully supported by the System 1 condition monitoring and diagnostic software. The data collector works in tandem with the System 1 Collector app, running on an industrial smartphone or tablet. Users can collect & analyze vibration data, take photos, send text messages, check email, make phone calls and run other enterprise applications.
Would you like to learn more?
Portable Products Overview
• On-route & Off-route - for all measurement types: waveforms, spectra, orbits, accel/veloc/displ/demod, process/keypad entry...
• Fast data collection - with automatic settling algorithm, optimized sequencing, and 6Pack superquick measurements.
• Multi-Channel - between 1 and 4 channels simultaneous data acquisition, plus tach/keyphasor speed input.
• Analysis at Machine - Bump test, Time Sync Averaging, Order tracking/Sync sampling, Coast-down/Run-up (Interval Capture)...
• Rugged - drop tests (1.2m), waterproof (IP65+), long battery life (10+ hrs), light (≤ 1.2kg)
• Classic - single purpose, single piece instrument
• Haz/Ex ratings - CSA Class 1 Div 2 (vb Series), IECEx/ATEX zone 2 (SCOUT100 series)
• Multiple Models - Balancers, Data collectors, Analyzers. You choose.
• Balancing - for in field imbalance correction, 1 & 2 balance planes
• Advanced Analysis - Cross Channel Phase, Long Time Waveform, Modal Impact Testing, Cross Channel FRF for ODS...
Bently Nevada’s SCOUT200 series is comprised of easy to use, small form-factor portable vibration data collectors. The SCOUT220-IS (2 channel) and SCOUT240-IS (4 channel) is Intrinsically Safe (IS) hazardous-rated portable data collector designed for ATEX Zone 1 and CSA Class 1 Zone 1 hazardous areas.
The SCOUT200 series represents the next generation of smarter, intrinsically safe portable data collectors from Bently Nevada.
• Modern - de-couples data acquisition and display, uses rugged industrial Android handhelds
• Flexible - choose compact 5"" screen for data collection, or large 8"" tablet for analysis
• Connected - WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular, Internet, other apps...
• Intrinsically Safe - Full IS-rated SCOUT200, with same full performance as non-rated COMMTEST200
Take advantage of these services to establish your portables-based program and keep it at top performance:
• Database configuration & setup
• Data collection services
• Data analysis & reporting
• Machinery Health Audits
• Hosted Data Solutions
• Maintenance & Support Agreements
Something for every asset
In addition to the most important assets found in industrial facilities, there are often a host of “supporting” assets that make up the balance of the plant such as pumps, motors, blowers, heat exchangers, fans, and others. This auxiliary or plant-wide equipment may be spared or unspared, and its impact on the process stream may vary from moderate to minor. Regardless, such machines—just like their more highly important counterparts—can benefit from Condition Monitoring.
Check out our plantwide solutions brochure as well as these other Bently Nevada products:
With Bently Nevada, you have one software program for all your assets and hardware solutions- from online protection and condition monitoring, to online, scanning, wireless and portable condition monitoring solutions. All Portables work seamlessly with Bently Nevada's flagship machinery condition monitoring software: