Portable Vibration Analyzer and Data Collector
SCOUT 100 & 200; vb Series
Our extensive portfolio of portable instruments will cover all your needs: data collection, balancing, analysis; non-rated through to Intrinsically Safe; single instrument or powerful modern connectivity.
The SCOUT100 and vbX series are trusted work-horses of the vibration analysis industry. They have established themselves as extremely capable yet easy-to-use instruments, supporting all uses from regular data collection through to complex onsite analysis. The broad range of instruments in this series allows you to meet your needs for features, price and hazardous area ratings.
SCOUT200 represents the new evolution in portable instruments. It de-couples data acquisition and display, freeing you to use the industrial handheld of your choice, providing the best options for screen size, portability, connectivity, flexibility, while maintaining industrial strength and extreme hazardous area ratings.
All of these instruments work seemlessly with Bently Nevada's modern System 1 software. Use this to prepare routes, analyze data, detect long-term trends, set and detect alarms. This is the same powerful software that drives the complete range of Bently Nevada monitors. So you'll have one source of the truth, modern and plantwide.
The data collector works in tandem with the System 1 Collector app that runs on an industrial smartphone or hand held tablet. Users can collect vibration data, take photos, and make phone calls, all on one device.
Would you like to learn more?
Scout 100 & 200 Product Overview
The SCOUT100, SCOUT200, and vbSeries vibration analysis monitors come with a variety of features to best suit your needs, whether you need a vibration meter that can withstand a hazardous area or vibration sensors with technical support and Bluetooth connections.
- Multi-Channel Collection - Portable hardware monitoring device that supports multi-channel vibration data collection, analysis, and balancing. Use the device to collect data from sensors on a route, for machine-side analysis and diagnosis, and on-site dynamic balance correction.
- Advanced Analytics - As applicable, includes a complete suite of advanced recording and analysis capabilities, including 6Pack recordings, coast down and long time waveform capture.
- Hazardous Area Certified - SCOUT models certified for ATEX Zone 2 hazardous rating while vbSeries models rated for CSA Class 1, Division 2. Neck strap with integrated Sensor Keeper restrains the device while walking or climbing to reach other machines.
- Intrinsically Safe (IS) - Options include Intrinsically Safe hazardous-rated portable data collectors certified for ATEX Zone 1 and CSA Class 1 Zone 1 hazardous areas.
- Offers Channel Options - Available in 2 channel (SCOUT220-IS) or 4 channel (SCOUT240-IS) configurations.
- Connects with Bluetooth - The data collector uses Bluetooth to communicate with the industrial handheld smartphone or tablet that are rated for hazardous environments.
Customers take note of these services in order to keep your equipment in the best condition:
- Hosted Solutions
- Maintenance & Support Agreements
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Site Project Management
Our customers often find that these hardware products often work well with the vbSeries and SCOUT100 vibration analyzers:
The vbSeries and SCOUT100 vibration monitoring products work hand in hand with the following software: