Online Condition and Vibration Monitoring
Our superb vbOnline* Pro was designed to monitor the condition of machinery with rolling element bearings and complex gear trains. The plant wide monitoring system is built to monitor vibrations via a system of 12-channel sampling. They can differentiate the vibration signals as acceleration, velocity, and more.
Some available features are two tachometer channels, which monitor using keyphasors, laser or optical TTL sensors, and other pulse-based speed sensors, and an allowance of trending variables through the System 1* software.
All of vbOnline* Pro is fully supported by System 1* software, which can connect the vbOnline to almost any other condition monitoring systems you may have installed in your plant.
vbOnline Pro Product Overview
- Tracks vibrations, samples data - Provides economic vibration monitoring with simultaneous 12-channel data sampling from standard industrial (IEPE powered) accelerometers.
- Two tachs measures speed - Two tachometer channels are available for measuring using a variety of pulse-based speed sensors including keyphasors*, magnetic pickups, proximity switches and laser or optical TTL sensors.
- Processes signals - vbOnline* Pro processes vibration signals to acceleration, velocity and demodulated acceleration measurements.
- Multiple trending variables - vbOnline* Pro allows trending Direct, Bias and Spectral Band variables in System 1 along with full spectrum and time waveform evaluation tools. The vbOnline* Pro also provides Direct values via Modbus/TCP for each channel to allow Operations visibility to that data in a DCS, SCADA or HMI display alongside other process parameters.
Bently Nevada offers the following services that will support your vbOnline*, keeping your machinery in the best condition:
- Hosted Solutions
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Advanced Analytics
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Site Project Management
- System Integration Engineering
Our customers often find that these software products work well with the vbOnline* monitoring system: