Trendmaster Pro Online Condition Monitoring System
Trendmaster Pro is an innovative online condition monitoring system that links hundreds of permanently mounted transducers and measurement points to a single-cable sensor network. It then transmits full waveform & spectrum data to our System 1 software, with its intuitive interface for tracking, alerting & analyzing your machinery behavior.
This monitoring system is optimized for cost-effective monitoring of machines of intermediate criticality, i.e. machines that don't demand immediate shut-down protection, but for which monthly portables-based monitoring would be insufficient. A highlight of this system is its suitability for use in the most hazardous environments (i.e. explosive gases).
A wide range of sensor types are supported, including vibration (Acceleration, Velocity, Displacement), temperature (RTD & K thermocouple), Pressure, Process Variables (20mA, 5V), Rack Buffered outputs. Each Transducer Interface Module provides 2 channels of measurement.
Would you like to learn more?
Trendmaster Product Overview
The Trendmaster Pro online condition monitoring system is ideal for your medium criticality machines:
- Dynamic Scanning Modules - Strategically placed throughout your plant, DSMs accept one to six sensor bus cables to produce a distributed network of condition monitoring sensors.
- Frequently polled - Sensors on each bus are polled sequentially every few minutes, allowing the system to collect data from thousands of connected sensor points.
- Low installation and hardware costs - innovative architecture utilizes point-to-point wiring rather than running all field wiring all the way back to a central location.
Bently Nevada offers the following services that will support your Trendmaster Pro in keeping your machinery in the best condition:
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Site Project Management
- System Integration Engineering
- Design, Installation & Commissioning
- Cyber System Hardening
- Cyber Asset Risk Assessments
The Trendmaster Pro forms a truly comprehensive plantwide monitoring solution when used in conjunction with these other Bently Nevada products:
Until 2019 the Trendmaster Pro system was compatible only with Bently Nevada's legacy System 1 6.x software. However, since the 19.2 release it is also supported by the new flagship machinery condition software: