DAQ Systems by Bently Nevada
ADRE - Machine Data Acquisition System
The field-proven ADRE† Machine Data Acquisition System handles a broad range of data acquisition tasks, enabling users to spend minimal time reducing machinery data and more time interpreting it.
This rugged multi-channel machine DAQ combines fast processing power with ease-of-use for professional machinery diagnosticians. Viewing options in the data logging system include automatic waveform selection for plots, multiple cursors for all plot types, and a static/couple vector option on polar plots for balancing.
The Single Board Computer offers faster boot speed, lower power requirements, SAS disk drive technology, and a reinforced mounting case for better shock resistance. This highly portable monitoring system is as useful for machine asset condition monitoring and assessment tasks on the test stand as well as in the field in real-time.
Would you like to learn more?
ADRE Product Overview
The ADRE comes with a variety of features to best suit your needs, including easy-to-create database software and a 3500 rack based configuration importer to provide high-speed communication with the monitoring system.
- Quick Configuration Software - Allows even novice users to create an Sxp-ready database to configure ADRE and begin receiving data within minutes.
- Impact Hammer Kit - Determines the transfer function and other response characteristics of rotating machines and mechanical structures.
- 3500 Rack Importer - Sxp software with time-saving 3500 rack-based machine monitoring system configuration importer ensures seamless communication with 3500 Series monitoring system.
Our customers often find that these hardware products work well with the ADRE System.
ADRE 408 DSPi/Sxp Training Course
This hands-on course teaches the skills necessary to ensure the highest quality of data acquisition and presentation using the ADRE diagnostic system. The course begins with the basics in system configuration and continues through advanced database manipulation tools. The skills you learn help you get the most value from ADRE Sxp software and the 408 DSPi.
- Configure ADRE system to collect machinery data.
- Acquire data effectively for real-time analysis. Display vibration and other data types using various plot types for machine condition analysis.
- Edit, document, and store databases for future use.
With more than 40 years of technical training experience, we have pioneered the art of long-term skill development. Bently Nevada product training is conducted by our core group of instructors and experienced field engineers to provide a world-class training experience.