Smarter decisions, faster.
Krautkrämer USM 100
Superior inspection results, a best-in-class user interface, great ergonomics and rugged design, unrivaled connectivity options and much more. The Krautkrämer USM 100 is a revolutionary ultrasonic flaw detector that uncomplicates your inspections so you and your team can make more informed decisions, faster.
Few inspection tools are more versatile than the portable Krautkrämer USM 100, built to tackle a wide range of inspection challenges. Perform comprehensive, accurate inspections on industrial assets, then enrich your inspection data with images and geolocation for improved traceability and reporting.
Krautkrämer USM 100 key highlights
The Krautkrämer USM 100 amplifies the trusted ultrasonic features already offered by the USM series, taking accurate and repeatable inspections into a new era of flaw detection. The data sets from legacy USM Go+ and USM 36 are compatible with this new model, making for a seamless transition into the future. Premium features include:
- Averaging: Eliminates noise signals by real-time averaging of A-Scans
- iOS App: Enrich your existing ultrasound data with pictures and geolocation information of test specimens
- Customizable filter: Enables user configurable filter settings
- IF Gate/3rd gate: IF gate enables tracking of the interface echo and maintains a consistent TOF measurement
The Krautkrämer USM 100 offers unmatched comfort to make extended use for longer periods of time no problem. Its ergonomic features include:
- Lightweight and easy left- or right handed operations depending on user’s preference
- Eye-friendly, glove-compatible 7” LCD touch screen, viewable under any lighting and weather conditions
- Ergonomically designed and placed buttons
Sleek and rugged design
In addition to superior ergonomics, USM 100’s state of the art hardware design further increases its efficiency in daily use:
- Drop and vibration tested with an IP 67 rating, the USM 100 can be used in the most rugged environments
- Its modern and intuitive user interface reduces training time. Picking up the device, even unexperienced operators can quickly familiarize with the device and its functions
With inspection data being generated at a much higher rate than in years past, top notch data management and handling are no longer a nice-to-have but rather a prerequisite for efficiency. Built for an interconnected world, USM 100’s connectivity capabilities include:
- Remote access & fleet management
- Secure, cloud-based data management
- Apps to customize workflow
- Remote annual calibration to increase device up time
Get the most out of your fleet !
The Krautkrämer USM 100 offers superior digital features such as cloud-based data and fleet management, remote calibration and the ability to be customized with apps available in a public store. Thanks to its connectivity options, processes and reports can be streamlined and inspection data can more easily be accessed, shared and analyzed – resulting in greater testing transparency and ultimately in better product quality.
Secure, cloud-based data management for immediate transfer, sharing and reporting of data
Sending a device in for annual factory calibration means it won’t be available to you for up to 2 weeks. But with remote calibration it can be
calibrated at your premises in an hour
Download apps or customize your own, and update your fleet anytime, anywhere