Cincinnati, Ohio USA Flagship Customer Solutions Center
Offering a full range of X-Ray and CT Inspection Services
In May 2018, Baker Hughes opened its largest Customer Solutions Center (CSC) globally for its Waygate Technologies, formerly known as GE Inspection Technologies. The Cincinnati CSC brings our most advanced non-destructive testing (NDT) technologies under one roof and is one of Baker Hughes' flagship locations.
The 26,000 square foot Cincinnati CSC supports customers’ non-destructive testing needs in three areas:
- World-class inspection services at the scale of a production facility
- Application development and qualification NDT testing for customers and partners
- Customer demos and world-class NDT training
The Cincinnati CSC serves customers requiring asset and process performance improvements, quality assurance, parts validation, and repairs. The facility’s primary focus is on the growing aerospace, electronics, and additive manufacturing industries, as well as oil & gas, automotive, and power industries. These industries require a new level of high-resolution imaging for inspection technologies, a key benefit of the CSC’s radiography and imaging systems.
Within the Cincinnati CSC is our most advanced x-ray, CT, ultrasonic and remote visual inspection (RVI) technologies available today, as well as a state-of-the-art climate controlled measuring room for precision 3D metrology with CT and dedicated spaces for services and training.
CSC’s collaboration with key customers for NDT testing include these examples:
- Air Asia has a long-term agreement using multiple Mentor Visual iQ RVI units to enable faster inspection and increased accuracy for its global fleet of aircraft engines. With best-in-class 3D imaging and resolution capabilities, Mentor Visual iQ was chosen over a competitive technology.
- Safran has used multiple CT systems to inspect engine components on the CFM LEAP jet engine, with a particular emphasis on driving greater insight to support engine durability.
- Aviation has deployed 60+ radiography and RVI systems to inspect turbine airfoils, ceramic matrix composite (CMC) and additively manufactured parts. With the CSC’s proprietary CT technology, average inspection time decreased 80 percent for a single part, from an hour to a few minutes.
We used to be GE Inspection Technologies, now we’re Waygate Technologies, a global leader in NDT solutions with more than 125 years of experience in ensuring quality, safety and productivity.
Customer Solutions Center Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Lori A. Becker
11988 Tramway Dr
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
+1 513 996-7505