Combining image acquisition, review and data management tools for superior industrial X-ray inspections
Rhythm Radiography Software Suite
Waygate Technologies, formerly known as GE Inspection Technologies, Rhythm Radiography industrial X-ray software suite combines advanced image acquisition, review and DICONDE compliant data management tools for all X-ray inspection methods, including computed radiography, digital radiography and film digitization.
Its advanced digital data sharing capabilities allow significant improvements in productivity and enable faster identification of quality problems, leading to reduced production defects or better in-service asset management.
We used to be GE Inspection Technologies, now we’re Waygate Technologies, a global leader in NDT solutions with more than 125 years of experience in ensuring quality, safety and productivity.
Get in touch
Features and Benefits
- Save time and money - Waygate Technologies Rhythm Radiography Industrial X-Ray Software Suite allows you to send information electronically to the inspection experts rather than sending the experts to the information
- Automated Report Generator - share information between workstations, locations and within the supply chain
- Automate specific inspection tasks - application specific tools improve process efficiency
- Improve efficiency and reproducibility - advanced image review tools for all modalities including computed radiography, digital radiography and film digitization
- Protect your investment - scalable architecture allows the solution to grow with your needs. DICOM/DICONDE compliance ensures your data will not become obsolete
- Reduce training requirements - quickly and easily learn this user friendly solution
- Rhythm RT (Acquire) - Customizable menus
- Rhythm Review - Application tools for analysis, enhancement, measurement, reporting and storage of received data
- Rhythm Archive - Delivers a complete, scalable and flexible vendor neutral DICONDE data storage solution even for implementation in enterprise networks