Offsite Monitoring and Diagnostics Yield Proven Onsite Results
Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics
Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics Services
Bently Nevada Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
The workforce is shrinking, and experienced, on-site, technical resources are not being replaced or developed at the needed rate. Employees are being tasked with additional duties that reduce the amount of time they can devote to managing and reviewing their condition monitoring data. Industrial organizations don’t have the people or the experience to get the most out of their condition monitoring investment. It’s time to partner with those who know it best.
With Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics services from Bently Nevada, you can now leverage our diagnostic expertise to get maximum insights from your machinery data, using it to help you be more effective. Our diagnostic experts help you to maintain safe machine operation with minimal downtime by recognizing problems before they happen. We monitor and analyze machine vibration, temperature, pressure, critical process parameters, server health, data communication and instrumentation integrity using secure, remote access to find abnormal behaviors and characteristics in order to make actionable recommendations.
Bently Nevada is the premier partner and service provider in the rotating equipment industry. Our team of more than 150 machinery diagnostic engineers are available to support your operations through any one of our six global Remote Monitoring & Diagnostic centers. Our offerings have been thoughtfully tailored to ensure you realize the maximum benefits with three package options, as well as Remote Monitoring-as-a-Service that complements our Hosted System 1 solution, Bently Connect. We are committed to improving the health of your assets, allowing you to fully realize the maximum value of your investment.
- Software alarm tuning: review, change, implement, configure applicable software states and software alarms.
- Software reference data optimization: enhancement of system functionality based on historical machinery behavior and establishing reference data for future comparisons; assures the correct data is captured at the correct times and displayed in the correct formats.
- Baseline health audit report: includes a full review of available vibration and process data for all ranges of operating conditions, with a report on any machinery, system, or instrument anomalies.
- System health checks: a review and assessment of server health, System 1 health, and vibration protection/monitoring system health.
- Server health includes operating system hard drive usage, System 1 database hard drive usage, CPU usage, reviews of both application event log and system health log
- System 1 health includes data acquisition status, System 1 version status, database back-up status, and data store span, consumption, size, age, and health
- Vibration protection/monitoring system health includes hardware configuration status, software version status, firmware version status, and instrument health
- Periodic alarm & event report: summary of the review, investigation, and documentation of A&E occurrences on a periodic basis. This is available for hosted, connected and non-connected System 1 customers. The report is supplemented by a conference call to discuss findings and update the statuses of the cases.
- Machine health audit report: comprehensive review of data associated with the operation of a machine train over a period of time in order to detect and track changes in the machine behavior and to provide early detection and warning of developing malfunctions. Report provides recommended actions to investigate, resolve, and/or mitigate the issues.
- Onsite visits: periodic site visits by a certified field engineer to review and assess the health of the Bently Nevada hardware and software.
- Alarm and event management: implementation and management of software alarms within their condition monitoring software to proactively manage machinery assets. Alarm conditions are evaluated to detect and diagnose instrumentation and machinery problems before they reach a serious condition.
Whether you need core expertise to augment your current personnel or a comprehensive service agreement to handle all aspects of condition monitoring, our offerings are designed to meet the needs of your operations. Download our whitepaper to learn more.
Reduce Unplanned or Extended Compressor Outages with Bently Nevada's Remote Monitoring for Reciprocating Compressors
Bently Nevada can provide remote monitoring, advanced predictive diagnostics, and performance analysis for reciprocating
compressors with applications ranging from gas injection to booster stations with the ultimate goal of maximizing unrealized benefits.
With our remote monitoring recip service you get:
- Automated analytics—performance and diagnostics
- Subject matter expert data review
- Regular summary reports and coordination calls
- Intuitive HMI for data visualization and detailed analysis