Chilled Mirror Analyzers
Our chilled mirror hygrometer technology accurately measures the dew point temperature of gas.
Panametrics, a Baker Hughes business, offers our customers chilled mirror hygrometer technology that provides a primary standard measurement method able to directly measure the dew point temperature of gas.
The benefits of using a chilled mirror moisture analyzer include high accuracy measurement, low cost of ownership, and easy, trouble-free maintenance with convenient access to the mirror’s surface.
- Optica Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
- OptiSonde Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
Both models also feature our patented PACER® (Program Automatic Error Reduction) self-cleaning system which can be initiated manually as needed, or programmed to automatically clean the mirror on a set schedule, which ensures the highest level of accuracy by keeping your mirror as clean as possible between manual cleanings.
Our chilled mirror moisture analyzer expertise enables operators to accurately measure humidity traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Traceability (NIST). These compact and rugged chilled mirror hygrometers are easy to configure, intuitive to use, and well suited to a multitude of applications and environments.
Panametrics Chilled Mirror Hygrometer Solutions
Optica Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
The Optica Chilled Mirror Hygrometer is the best choice for laboratory and calibration applications where precise water vapor control of gas atmospheres is critical. Panametrics’ moisture analyzer technology, also known as chilled mirror technology, measures NIST-traceable humidity, temperature, and pressure. The Optica can measure and display the following:
- Relative humidity (% RH)
- Dew/frost point (Td)
- Absolute humidity (m/v)
- Mass mixing ratio (m/m)
- Volume mixing ratio (v/v)
- Wet bulb (Tw)
- Enthalpy (h)
- Water vapor pressure (e)
OptiSonde Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
Panametrics' OptiSonde hygrometer precisely analyzes humidity and temperature using chilled mirror sensing technology. This humidity analyzer is the perfect sensor of choice for laboratory and process measurements that require high precision without long-term drift. Key benefits include:
- Compact and rugged design for easy installation and durability
- Built-in data logger provides the ability to record historical data
- Sensor conveniently plugs into wall mount chassis for facility monitoring, eliminating the need to run cable
- Sensors may be connected up to 91 m away via cable for remote monitoring
- Displays and transmits in a variety of parameters, such as dew point, relative humidity, dry bulb, wet bulb, absolute humidity, volume ratio, and mass ratio, offering flexibility during operation
- Digital (RS-232) interface for data integrity
- Patented PACER® cycle automatically cleans mirror to ensure measurement integrity
- PanaView™ software transfers data from the chilled mirror hygrometer to a PC for additional storage and enables data to be viewed graphically
- Easy to configure using the front panel for simple operation
- Humidity measurements are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Traceability (NIST)