Get the most out of your Investments
Our Services Put You in Control
Let Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business, connect you to the right expert at the right time to meet your needs. We know that you face challenges with diverse fleets of aging equipment and reduced resources.
Your Industrial Control System (ICS) is the digital center of plant operations and is responsible for keeping your facility running safely and efficiently. Control system assets must be regularly maintained and updated to ensure you get the most out of your investments.
We have you covered whether you need 24/7 Technical Support, Live Remote Diagnostics, At-Site Field Engineering or Parts Management. We partner with you to securely optimize operations, minimize downtime and improve safety through our customized service agreements.
Get the most out of your Investments!
Remote Diagnostic Support
Our remote diagnostic services can help you cope with travel restrictions and resource reductions by allowing you to get the support you need, when you need it, at a fraction of the cost of sending an engineer to your site.
Our team delivers immediate technical support, expertise and troubleshooting. Application and control system experts are available 24/7 to provide interactive support within minutes--typically identifying a solution within 2 hours.
Remote diagnostics can also perform proactive health checks to ensure that our customers are getting the most out of their assets. Our cybersecure remote connection technology puts you in control of who and when connections are made to your site.
Baker Hughes offers 24/7 dedicated phone and web support. Our web portal provides customers with a site-specific dashboard to view information about their assets, designed to empower customers in plant decision-making. For problems requiring additional expertise, customers have guaranteed access to our dedicated Baker Hughes phone support technicians.
At-Site Field Engineering
Baker Hughes Field Engineers draw from more than 30 years of accumulated domain knowledge to provide unparalleled expertise of Industrial Control Systems. Our strong partnerships provide us with OEM advantages that set us apart from our competition, while ensuring our customers that they're getting the very best service. From controller upgrades to preventative maintenance and lifecycle management, we never stop working to get the most value out of your assets.
Our At-Site Offerings Include:
- Plant Health Assessments
- Preventative Maintenance
- Pre-outage Planning
- Calibration and Optimization
- Resident Field Engineer
- Emergency Break-Fix Support
Control System Health Checks
Your Control System is the brains of your operation. Ensure you are getting the most out of ALL of your investments with our Health Checks, also called Preventative Maintenance Checks, which provide:
- Critical planning for your next outage
- Recommendations based on system alarms and logs
- Control constant reconciliation planning
- Testing for power supply failures and ground faults
- Site specific recommended patches and updates
- Informal training/coaching as needed
- Optional spares testing and gap analysis
- Detailed report with all recommended actions
These Health Check visits are especially useful in planning for an upcoming outage to ensure you meet your outage schedule and budget targets. Most importantly these visits make you a true partner in shaping the future of your Control System.
We offer four standard levels of Service Subscriptions that deliver outcome-based value to help you optimize your Control System at every point in time:
- Adopt: Gets your resources up to speed on your new technology to ensure smooth operation during your warranty period
- Maintain: Provides unlimited phone and web support as well as priority Field Engineer mobilization and part shipment to assist in maintaining your system
- Improve: Moves beyond response-based focus to offer cybersecurity and remote diagnostic support to improve your system’s operation.
- Comprehensive: Emphasizes the importance of keeping customers continuously current to help reduce the costs of maintaining legacy assets and delayed upgrades
These packages are completely flexible and can be combined with any of our à la carte service offerings. We know that each customer is unique and we pride ourselves on creating the right service package to help you achieve your specific goals
Visit the Nexus Controls homepage.
Over 11,000 global projects successfully completed.
44 countries on 6 continents, 8 Assembly / Test Facilities, 13 Engineering Offices.
Genuine Parts for Woodward Hydro, GE Mark™ Controls and Nexus OnCore† products.