Where inspection data drives your next innovation
A Non-Destructive Testing Software Platform for the Future
InspectionWorks is an agnostic software platform that combines data from multiple non-destructive testing (NDT) tools, connects the entire inspection history of your asset and enables you to add inspection insights to a digital twin throughout its lifecycle. This turns your data into a tool for faster and better decisions, ultimately saving costs and enabling a more competitive product.
To access the InspectionWorks platform, click HERE.
The InspectionWorks (IW) Ecosystem
IW Insight – comprehensive inspection history
InspectionWorks Insight is the data management solution within the IW ecosystem. It allows you to connect results from multiple inspections and sources to your asset model, creating a comprehensive picture and complete inspection history.
- Connect all inspection data from your asset in one central software platform.
- Consistently manage and curate your data in one location.
- Develop guided inspection workflows.
- Create customized and automatic reports.
IW Analyze – automatic detection and reporting
IW Analyze helps you identify defects automatically, with algorithms that display faults in an inspected part with the push of a button. IW Analyze even automatically reports results on inspected parts within the production line.
- Detect defects faster and more reliably with the AI and DL based IW Analyze software, thereby reducing scrap.
- Boost productivity by performing more inspections per hour and increasing the capacity of your team.
- Connect your data in the IW Insight cloud to further advance the detection algorithms and make better predictions about your product.
IW Connect – remote collaboration and real-time access
- Experts can view live inspections happening around the globe to instantly help on-site personnel make smarter decisions, faster.
- Improve productivity with live, interactive, video and two-way chat.
- Increase uptime and boost productivity by delivering global expertise virtually to a greater number of asset inspections.
- Reduce operating costs by slashing travel spending and improving on-the-job training.
- Watch the video or join a session here.
IW Archive – secure long-term storage
IW Archive provides central, secure, well-catalogued, long-term storage for your data. Revisit results from years ago with just a part number.
- Store inspection data and results across the entire lifecycle of your asset.
- Import asset data from external sources like suppliers to store all data in one place.
- Safely store up to 2 billion images and data files, creating back-ups on a regular basis.
- Compatible with all industry standards.
IW Store – remote recalibration and customized workflows
IW Store provides device services that save significant time by allowing remote recalibration and updates, along with the development and distribution of customized workflows.
- Reduce downtime by recalibrating your device and getting the latest software and application updates remotely through the IW public store.
- Standardize and streamline by designing customized inspection algorithms and workflows in IW. Then distribute them to your fleet of devices securely through the private store or share them publicly.
- Access the store here.
IW Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics (RM & D)
IW RM & D lets you track your devices regularly to improve your fleet management by better anticipating downtimes for maintenance and updates.
- Plan maintenance times with precision by detecting needs early and coordinating schedules with other devices in the fleet.
- Optimize performance with faster updates.
- Increase uptime by streamlining maintenance.