Designed to provide high-end performance in film digitizing
X-Ray Film Digitizers and Scanners
Waygate Technologies film digitizer FS50B is designed to provide high-end performance in film digitizing, offering superior quality at high throughput. The steel housing is ideal for the harsh industrial environment of NDT applications. All standard film formats can be digitized, up to a width of 35 cm (14 in.), without length limitation in resolutions between 50 μm and 500 μm. The FS50B is still the first and only digitizer on the market that handles the full density range in one scan with the required contrast sensitivity covering class DS, according to EN 14096-2.
We used to be GE Inspection Technologies, now we’re Waygate Technologies, a global leader in NDT solutions with more than 125 years of experience in ensuring quality, safety and productivity.
Get in touch
- Increased productivity through faster scanning speeds
- Adjustable scanning speed, with possibility for segmentation
- High levels of accuracy and detection due to high scan resolution
- Particularly suited for inspection of multi-thickness and composite components
- Output: 12,14,16 bit images
- In conjunction with Rhythm and Flash! software, ideal for on-stream inspection of pipelines in a wide range of industries
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT) dedicated system
- Meets the requirements for class DS film digitizers, according to EN 14096-2 (independent certificate)