Introducing Druck's brand new DPI 705E hand-held battery powered pressure indicator provides many essential features required for routine maintenance and system troubleshooting.
Druck's DPI 104 Digital Test Gauge is a microprocessor-controlled pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust and simple-to-use design. Also available as an intrinsically safe version or for use in hazardous environments, the DPI 104 is an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge.
Druck Single Function Test Tool Instrumentation
Rugged, accurate and easy-to-use test tools
Druck’s Essential test tool instrumentation portfolio delivers workhorse instruments to support process industries and industrial applications. Designed to be cost-effective, rugged, hard wearing and easy to use, the Essential’s accuracy and functionality is never compromised.
Whether the task requires setting up a pressure transducer or conducting an electrical loop calibration, Druck’s Essential test tools combine quick accuracy and flawless performance with a low cost of ownership. Druck’s pressure indicators, pressure gauges, electrical loop calibrators and pressure hand pumps are easy to use and perform reliably over their lifespan.
Maximize your calibration productivity and minimize cost with Druck’s Essential test tool instrumentation range.
Druck Single-Function Test Instruments
Indicator / Manometers
The Druck DPI 705E Series of handheld pressure and optional temperature indicators combine tough and rugged design with accurate and reliable measurements.
- 48 pressure ranges from ±25 mbar to 1,400 bar (±1.69 psi to 20,000 psi / 2.5 KPa to 140 MPa)
- Total 1 year uncertainty down to 0.05% full scale (FS) over temperature range of -10°C to +50°C
- Integral calibration record with calibration due count-down display
- Rugged, handheld design with backlit high-contrast display
- Leak test, tare, maximum/minimum and filter
- Hazardous Area (Intrinsically safe) version available
- Optional remote plug and play pressure and Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) sensors
- Optional pneumatic and hydraulic hand pumps
Digital Pressure Gauge
DPI 104 & DPI 104 IS
The DPI 104 is a microprocessor-controlled digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust and simple-to-use package. The DPI 104 is an intrinsically safe version microprocessor-controlled DPI 104 digital pressure gauge.
- Process monitoring and control
- Test and calibration
- 0.05% full scale (FS) accuracy
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Pressure ranges to 20,000 psi (1400 bar)
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- Free of charge monitoring and control software
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference
Designed to provide maximum ranges efficiently and effortlessly, the Druck hand pump collection offers a lightweight, high quality solution to meet your applications.
PV210 - Druck Low Pressure and Vacuum Hand Pump
PV211 - Druck Pneumatic Pressure and Vacuum Pump
PV212 - Hydraulic Hand Pump
PV411A - Four-in-one Hand Pump
The current loop calibrator is a rugged and extremely compact solution, fitting comfortably in a shirt pocket. It is an essential tool for loop testing, instrument maintenance and valve set-up, with an easy to read display and simple to use time saving features.
Single Function Test Instrumentation
Key Features of our Essential Test Tool Instrumentation range
- Easy-to-use with simple menu-driven operation and time-saving features
- Clear, easy to read displays
- Common user interface
- High accuracy
- Powerful functionality
- Reliable and robust design
Druck's Expert and Elite range of calibrators
If you need greater functionality, Druck's high performance Expert portfolio provides incredible calibration capability built around our market-leading reliability, accuracy and ease-of-use. This high accuracy range gives you high-quality portable calibration for electrical, temperature and pressure applications. Druck's Elite portable calibrator portfolio includes Druck’s DPI 620 Genii Series – the most accurate, easy-to-use and comprehensive portable calibration system available.
Easy-to-use, Accurate and High-Quality Hand Pumps
Hand pumps are an essential part of any pressure test or calibration system. Druck’s PV hand pump portfolio consists of fully portable pneumatic, hydraulic and vacuum pumps. These high-quality, high-performance hand pumps are reliable and easy to use and offer the widest range of applications, from very low to high pneumatic pressures and for very high- pressure hydraulic systems. A choice of adaptors and hoses simplify device connections, reduce leakage and improve safety while flexible pump kits provide adaptability.
Global Tech Support
Global Tech Support