Improving upon the field proven ISOVOLT Titan series
ISOVOLT Titan E Series Industrial X-Ray and CT Generators
WaygateTechnologies' ISOVOLT Titan E stationary 160 or 225 kV X-ray machine is based on the field-proven ISOVOLT Titan series, but offers significant improvements in ease of operation, controllability and on-board logic to allow greater operational productivity and reliability. The machine finds increasing application in meeting the requirements of system integrators for automated X-ray and long-term stable CT solutions, as well as being used as a stand-alone X-ray machine for conventional and digital X-ray radiography.
- Tube protection - Automatic warm-up procedures and extended warm-up modes to safeguard tube performance.
- Smart and intuitive user interaction - Several integration possibilities facilitating higher productivity.
- Excellent dose reproducibility - Extremely stable high voltage section for optimized exposures.
- Convenient integration - Integrates into several external platforms, such as automated testing machines, leveraging different interface features for device control, monitoring and visualization.
- Excellent endurance and performance - For permanent or intermittent operation.
- Reduced total cost of ownership - Less intensive maintenance combined with easier serviceability.
- Single or three phase mains available.
- High stability.
- High accuracy.
- Precise reproducibility.
- Short ramp-up time (< 1.5 sec).
- Extremely low ripple.
- High dose rate output.
- Intelligent X-ray tube warm-up.
- Large LCD display.
- Clear text messages in up to 16 languages.
- Speed sensitive rotary control (kV, mA).
- Rugged and reliable design.
- Proven reliability.
- Full on-site maintainability.
- Local and remote diagnostics.
- Systems Integration via standard RS 232C optional: RS 422 or RS 485 / Profibus (EN 50170) / Ethernet.
- Remote operation up to 100 m (300 ft.).
- Broad range of tubes,accessories and kits available.
Built for a wide range of applications in different environmental conditions, Titan E generator solutions are for all NDT needs, life science applications and also measurement and calibration tasks.
Titan E is available in 3-phase, 400 V or single-phase, 230 V input power rating. As a result easy integration into different power environments without regional limitations is possible.