An industrial microCT and nanoCT Scanner featuring unparalleled precision and efficiency
phoenix v|tome|x s
In today’s competitive landscape, industrial manufacturing facilities are becoming increasingly automated and complex to keep up with customer demand. It’s more important than ever to equip facility inspectors with highly reliable and efficient inspection tools to protect valuable machine assets and avoid unexpected downtime.
Advances in inspection technology have yielded a highly versatile high-resolution system for 2D X-ray inspection and 3D computed tomography (micro ct and nano ct) and 3D metrology. CT scanning of smaller assets is now more efficient than ever thanks to up to two times faster microCT scans and doubled resolution.
The Waygate Technologies, a Baker Hughes business, phoenix v|tome|x s is the perfect 3D CT scanner addition to your inspection arsenal. This versatile device is perfect for a wide range of applications from extreme high-resolution scans of low absorbing materials to 3D analysis of high absorbing objects. This metrology CT scanner is ideally suited to meet inspection challenges in the electronics, R&D, scientific, and automotive industries.
Additional benefits include:
- Multiple configurations possible. Flexible open nanofocus-microfocus dual tube combination possible (180 kV / 15 W high-power nanofocus X-ray tube and 240 kV / 320 W microfocus tube)
- Ultra-reliable. Up to 10 times increased filament lifetime, ensuring long-term stability and optimizing system efficiency by long-life|filament
- Increased speed without compromising image quality. Up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level by diamond|window
- Maximized scan flexibility with optional offset|scan und helix|scan capability
- Fast CT acquisition and brilliant live images. Thanks to a high dynamic temperature-stabilized DXR digital detector with 30 fps (frames per second)
We used to be GE Inspection Technologies, now we’re Waygate Technologies, a global leader in NDT solutions with more than 125 years of experience in ensuring quality, safety and productivity.
Get in touch
Extremely high precision, reproducibility and user-friendliness
A 3D Metrology package powers the highest precision images in its class while simplified software and fully automated execution of CT scan, reconstruction and analysis process makes capturing and reproducing high-quality inspection images easier than ever.
Increased efficiency and reliable results
Our new high-flux|target makes CT scanning more efficient due to up to two times faster microCT scans and doubled resolution. Review results faster than ever thanks to Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction by velo|CT and automated generation of first article inspection reports available in one hour or less.