microCT & nanoCT Computed Tomography System
phoenix nanotom m
The phoenix nanotom® m is a nanoCT® system for scientific and industrial computed tomography (microCT and nanoCT) and 3D metrology. The system realizes a unique spatial and contrast resolution on a wide sample and application range. Fully automated execution of CT scan, reconstruction and analysis process ensures its ease of use and fast, reliable CT results. Precise and reproducible 3D measurements of complex objects and the automatic generation of first article inspection reports within an hour are possible.
We used to be GE Inspection Technologies, now we’re Waygate Technologies, a global leader in NDT solutions with more than 125 years of experience in ensuring quality, safety and productivity.
Get in touch
- Open 180 kV / 20 W high-power nanofocus X-ray tube with up to 200 nm detail detectability and internal cooling – optimized for long-term stability
- Extremely high image quality due to unique temperature stabilized digital DXR detector (3072 x 2400 pixels) for a high-dynamic range > 10,000 : 1
- phoenix datos|x software package “click & measure CT”
- Metrology bundle for 3D metrology applications including: temperature stabilized cabinet, high accuracy direct measuring system, vibration insulation of the granite based manipulator
- Unique spatial and contrast resolution on a wide sample range – from small material to medium sized plastic samples covering 3 orders of magnitude (0.25 mm to 250 mm sample height and 3 kg / 6.6 lbs. sample weight)
- Optimized 3D metrology package for stable acquisition conditions, fast reconstruction within minutes and reproducible measurement results
- Optimized ease of use due to system design and advanced phoenix datos|x CT software
- Optional helix|scan capability to scan longer parts with better quality
- diamond|window for extremely high focal spot stability and up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level