High-speed full-body tube tester
Krautkrämer ROT - Full-Body Seamless & ERW Tube Tester
Krautkrämer ROT is a high-speed full-body tube tester with rotating ultrasonic probes for seamless and electrical resistance welded (ERW) tubes. Krautkrämer ROT comes in a compact package and is designed to be integrated into the production line for online testing. In addition to defect testing, a complete dimensional measurement is also available. Different models are available for tube diameters from 10 to 345 mm (.39 to 13.6 in.) outer diameter.
- Longitudinal / transverse / oblique defects (fixed angle and/or gapless ±15o with PA probes).
- Lamination check, wall thickness measurement, excentricity.
- ID, OD, ovality calculations (GEO).
- Throughput speeds up to 120 m/min (394 ft/min).
- Powered by USIP|xx high end electronics platform.
- Non destructive inspection of steel tubes and pipes: OCTG, boiler tubes, construction piping, etc.
- Hot rolled and/or cold finished tubes.
- Designed for integration into tube mill production line, linear tube transport, low footprint.
- Test Specifications: API 5CT, 5L, 5C2, 5DDIN EN 10246-6, -7, -13, -14EN ISO 10893-8, -10, -12