Automated ultrasonic composite airframe inspection solution
Krautkrämer Rokstar is the ultimate ultrasonic inspection solution for aerospace composite structures. This hybrid machine combines the dimensional control of Cartesian gantry systems with the flexibility of articulating robot solutions. The result is a rock solid, 13 axis scanning system with a wide operating range capable of accurately and efficiently inspecting a variety of fabricated parts from large relatively planar wing skins to small complex 3D components.
• Robust industrial design to maintain tight dimensional control while scanning
• Broad selection of phased array tooling for rapid scanning of radii, skins and stringers in both pulse echo and through transmission.
• Robotic wrists on both Y axis for complex contour following
• Common ultrasonic instrument and software platform for conventional and phased array ultrasonic testing
• Reverse Phasing Contour Adaption capable to follow changing geometry by measuring real-time Time of Flight variation
• Outstanding, high dynamic range ultrasonic testing performance
• Industry leading scan uniformity across large parts
• Rapid throughput Phased Array ultrasonic part scanning
• Simple operation by a single operator
• Advanced software tools for inspection analysis and automated report generation
• Quick change application tool selection and attachment to the scanning axes