Condition Monitoring and Machine Asset Protection
Bently Nevada†, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services that help you achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible - all of which is backed up by our over 60 years of industry-leading expertise and truly global support.
Our portfolio of condition monitoring software and associated hardware work seamlessly to provide your teams the real-time data, condition monitoring, and alarm protocols they need to prevent unexpected downtime, accurately monitor vibration and correctly diagnose your equipment's issues.
The all-new Orbit 60 Series machine condition monitoring and protection system has been developed from the ground up for true plant-wide deployment. Built off of the legendary 3500, the Orbit 60 will accelerate your journey into next-level machine-health analytics.
Peace of mind condition monitoring
The full benefits of condition monitoring without the full cost
Flexible, scalable and secure to meet your business needs
Explore the plant-wide story in the new interactive app, accessible on your iPad and desktop computer. Powerful sensors, clarity with System 1, cost-effective wireless tools, services globally, and portable technology make condition monitoring more accessible than ever. Simplify, with Bently Nevada.
Optimize your plant’s performance, efficiency, and reliability by leveraging every datapoint with System 1 from Bently Nevada. Turn unplanned outages into manageable, scheduled downtime through streamlining and automation of your condition monitoring program with System 1.
Since the industry was formed in the early 1960s, Bently Nevada has been chosen nine out of ten times by the world's LNG producers to help them protect and proactively manage all critical machinery. The recognized domain expert in the LNG asset condition monitoring space, Bently Nevada has been there for many "first" and "largest" challenges, with our solution ultimately safeguarding 87% of the world's LNG production supply chain.
Bently Nevada Solutions
Machine Condition Monitoring
Our portfolio of advanced machine condition monitoring solutions range from machinery protection systems to portable data collectors and analyzers all of which work to ensure the highest level of asset protection.
Machinery Protection Systems
Our online machinery protection systems can monitor your critical machine assets and shut them down in an alarm event, saving you costly repairs and unplanned downtime.
Our portfolio of sensors detect, measure, calibrate and analyze your critical equipment in virtually every way to prevent costly outages.
Machine Condition Monitoring and Asset Protection Services
- Implementation services - One source to design, plan, manage, and execute the installation.
- Expert Training - Boost your proficiency in Remote Asset Condition Monitoring with our Training and Support Services to get the maximum value out of your production assets. Bently Nevada offers the expertise of our seasoned field engineers in over 50 training facilities worldwide.
- Remote Condition Monitoring & Diagnostics - Plug into our global network of machinery experts with remote monitoring.
- Condition Monitoring Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) - with Bently Connect, condition monitoring is more accessible to those without large IT budgets and resources, reducing the total cost of ownership. Software and hardware are hosted in our secure environment with remote support and access management available. Infrastructure updates are handled by our team of experts so users can reap the benefits without the need of management.
- Supporting Services - Our supporting service offerings are designed to maximize the value of your investment in asset protection and monitoring systems. From technical support and troubleshooting to fully managed supporting services covering probe tip to machinery health reports – and everything in between – we ensure your system is healthy, available, up to date, secure, and optimized.
- Equipment Repair - Our Technical Support Specialists are here to help with your repair. Start a repair request, here.
The Baker Hughes Digital Application portfolio allows users to explore three separate interactive applications for BH: BH DS 3D product models and Flare IQ solutions; BH Digital Solutions for an overview of the O&G landscape; and Bently Nevada's plant-wide solutions.
To learn more about Bently Nevada Copyright, Trademarks and Patents, visit our Legal Page.
Explore the world of plant-wide solutions in the new app
New to the Bently Nevada technology? Looking for the best solution at your plant? Interested in finding ways to see more clearly the condition of your machines? Want to see inside some of the most cutting-edge hardware in the industry?
Then this app is for you! Bently Nevada hardware, software, and services are designed with the customer in mind - you. And a picture is worth a thousand words! Bently Nevada is passionate about innovating the best ways to detect, diagnose, and maintain all of your assets.
What are you waiting for? Open the app right here on our website to see how all of these things connect, read the latest success stories of customers in your industry, and discover the value of condition monitoring - click the image right to see a whole new side of Bently Nevada.