From Implementation to Lifecycle Support - and all points in between, Nexus Controls has a service to help you attain total asset control.
Industrial Automation Services
By Nexus Controls
At Nexus Controls, we offer a complete portfolio of industrial automation and control solutions and services. From spare parts and asset management to repairs, system upgrade planning and commissioning, and cybersecurity consulting, Nexus Controls has the solutions you need to power your plant's digital transformation.
With a Nexus Controls lifecycle management and servicing contract, you’ll receive our expertise for maintenance and technical care of your critical plant assets including turbines, generators, static starters, and distributed control systems.
We are committed to helping you address the challenges inherent in operating and maintaining diverse fleets of aging equipment and workforce changes. We provide timely execution, intuitive solutions, and long-term peace of mind through value-added outcomes that share in your risk.
Over 11,000 global projects successfully completed.
44 countries on 6 continents, 8 Assembly / Test Facilities, 13 Engineering Offices.
Genuine Parts for Woodward Hydro, GE Mark™ Controls and Nexus OnCore† products.
Global 24 hours per day - 7 days per week Domain Expertise is just one call away.
Click on any one of our service offerings to learn more
Put your operation ahead of the industry by taking advantage of Nexus Controls' collective experience and high-quality execution. Services include:
Design, Installation, and Commissioning
- Turnkey project delivery
- Third-party system integration
- Installation and commissioning
- Solution design for plant assets (GT, ST, BOP, etc)
- Upgrades with edge-to-edge warranty
- HMI Upgrades Upgrade modkits
- Dedicated site project manager
- Electrical labor supervision
- Site personnel qualification
- Schedule management
- Documentation package
Remote Diagnostic Support
Our team delivers immediate technical support, expertise, and troubleshooting. Application and control system experts are available 24/7 to provide interactive support within minutes--typically identifying a solution within 2 hours.
Baker Hughes offers 24/7 dedicated phone and web support. Our web portal provides customers with a site-specific dashboard to view information about their assets, designed to empower customers in plant decision-making. For problems requiring additional expertise, customers have guaranteed access to our dedicated Baker Hughes phone support technicians.
At-Site Field Engineering
Our At-Site Offerings Include:
- Plant Health Assessments
- Preventative Maintenance
- Pre-outage Planning
- Calibration and Optimization
- Resident Field Engineer
- Emergency Break-Fix Support
Control System Health Checks
Your Control System is the brains of your operation. Ensure you are getting the most out of ALL of your investments with our Health Checks, also called Preventative Maintenance Checks, which provide:
- Critical planning for your next outage
- Recommendations based on system alarms and logs
- Control constant reconciliation planning
- Testing for power supply failures and ground faults
- Site-specific recommended patches and updates
- Informal training/coaching as needed
- Optional spares testing and gap analysis
- Detailed report with all recommended actions
We offer customer service packages that deliver outcome-based value to help you optimize your Control System at every point in time at a predictable and affordable price.
We partner with you to provide OT-specific cybersecurity assessments based on the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Top 20 Security Controls, with multiple levels to meet your unique needs. Implementing just the first five of these controls can reduce your risk of cyber-attack by 85%.
- Elevate your cybersecurity awareness
- Identify potential cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Recommended roadmap of actions and mitigations
- OT-specific controls for Industrial Control System environments
- Industry-recognized assessment framework
Cyber Asset Protection (CAP) Program
Patching your systems is one of the best things you can do to protect your valuable assets and minimize risk to your operation.
Our Cyber Asset Protection subscription provides monthly operating system and application patches, as well as antivirus and intrusion-detection signature updates for HMIs, servers, switches, and network intrusion-detection devices.
Monthly updates can be applied to individual HMIs or via the SecurityST appliance for network-wide deployment. This service is a crucial component of a defense-in-depth system for large-scale industrial environments and facilities.
Regular updates help you to:
- Identify, monitor, and block potentially malicious activity
- Establish strong whitelisting policies to significantly reduce vulnerabilities
- Provide operational compliance to IEC 62443-2-4
- Cover two of the “First Five Quick Wins” recommended by The SANS Institute
Training & Consulting Services
Enable your critical resources to do more with less through our wide range of classes and assessments. Supplement your knowledge with our expertise to take your business to the next level. Services include:
Whether you focus on getting up to speed on your new equipment or getting the most out of your existing investments, our training programs can help. Whatever your role, take advantage of these benefits:
- Plant Managers – Maximize the value of your existing resources so you can do more with less
- Plant Operators – Learn the most effective options to ensure your plant runs smoothly
- Plant Engineers – Get up to speed on the latest configuration techniques to improve efficiency
- Maintenance Technicians – Understand the best methods for preventing unplanned downtime
We now offer remote learning with live instructor-led sessions and access to our customized software simulators to ease the burden of travel restrictions and expenses.
We bring more than 30 years in turbine control and design expertise with an unmatched knowledge of the turbines at your site. With our virtual controller software, we can provide you with an accurate and easy-to-maintain simulator that only an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) can provide.
Our virtual controller software creates a safe environment for training and testing control system changes to improve the effectiveness of your operations and maintenance processes. We can also combine our training courses with plant-specific training at your own plant simulation.
Leverage our expertise to enhance your business with these assessments and consulting services:
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Pre-outage Assessment
- Spares Review and Assessment
- Health Review and Assessment
- Operational Productivity Assessment
- Cybersecurity Assessment
Parts Management Services
Stay covered on the critical parts for your control systems with Nexus Controls Part Management. With more than 17,000 active part numbers and parts in stock for quick shipment worldwide, we offer the repair capabilities crucial to your Lifecycle Management strategy.
All items are tested on the same equipment the original factory used to produce them. Tested to factory specifications on equipment certified to national standards, customers can choose from the following options that best meet their unique time and budgetary needs:
- Purchase new, reconditioned, or exchanged parts for time-sensitive fixes
- Spares review and assessment service
- Test and certification service to verify operation of inventory
- Repair existing parts to maximize the life of your investments
Nexus Controls Solves Customer Budget Constraints
Nexus Controls Solves Customer Gas Fuel Startup Issue
Successful Live Remote Training - Eroton Exploration and Production Company, Nigeria
Nexus Controls Services upgrade receives four appreciation awards