Long-term NDT data storage solution for enterprise networks
Rhythm Enterprise Archive NDT Software
Rhythm Enterprise Archive delivers a secure, flexible and vendor neutral DICONDE / ASTM compliant software storage solution for non-destructive testing images and information. Rhythm Enterprise Archive software offers high volume data storage for Oil & Gas or Aerospace industry, deployed on enterprise hardware and server image to readily tie into user's enterprise networks and security frameworks for highly efficient company wide DICONDE data generation, review and storage.
Rhythm Enterprise Archive delivers a complete, scalable and flexible DICONDE NDT data storage software solution:
• A totally DICONDE-based vendor-neutral archival solution. Ensures that multi-modal inspection data will never become obsolete or inaccessible.
• Customer focused. Provides small to large solutions from standalone workstation up to global enterprise network integration
• Simplified information sharing. Data can now be readily accessed from a single storage source by any number of remote interrogation sites.
• Interfaces with a wide range cutting edge technology, long term data storage solutions. Allows operator to select long term storage equipment to meet particular present and future needs.
• Provides foundation for data mining. Ready access to large volumes of data at one central storage point allows operators to compare inspections carried out at different times using different inspection modalities.
• Robust and secure. Disaster-recovery plans are incorporated and built-in redundancy can be included to ensure constant data availability
DICONDE NDT data storage is based on the GE Healthcare Centricity Clinical Archive software, which is world's No. 1* vendor neutral archiving and viewing solution for simplified medical content management and distribution.
* Ranking published by IHS, Medical Enterprise Data Storage Market - 2015