Do More with Less
Training & Consulting
Our Training Helps You Protect Your Assets
We offer comprehensive, hands-on, instructor-led courses to help you protect and manage your critical industrial assets. We offer strong regional expertise in more than 50 countries and multiple languages, with courses held at our Control Solutions training locations around the world or at your local facility.
A wide range of class types include single student open enrollment as well as onsite coaching programs and customized training and simulation. We also offer an array of assessments to supplement your knowledge with our expertise and take your business to the next level. Courses and assessments can be catered to meet your individual needs, purchased à la carte or as part of a more comprehensive service package.
Do More with Less!
Whether you focus on getting up to speed on your new equipment or getting the most out of your existing investments, our training programs can help.
Whatever your role, take advantage of these benefits:
- Plant Managers – Maximize the value of your existing resources so you can do more with less
- Plant Operators – Learn the most effective options for ensuring your plant runs smoothly
- Plant Engineers – Get up to speed on the latest configuration techniques to improve efficiency
- Maintenance Technicians – Understand the best methods for preventing unplanned downtime
We bring more than 30 years in turbine control and design expertise with an unmatched knowledge of the turbines at your site. With our virtual controller software, we can provide you with an accurate and easy-to-maintain simulator that only an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) can provide.
Our virtual controller software creates a safe environment for training and testing control system changes to improve the effectiveness of your operations and maintenance processes. We can also combine our training courses with plant-specific training at your own plant simulation.
Leverage our expertise to enhance your business with these assessments and consulting services:
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Pre-outage Assessment
- Spares Review and Assessment
- Health Review and Assessment
- Operational Productivity Assessment
- Cybersecurity Assessment