A Next Generation Control System to Save You Time and Money
Nexus OnCore Control System
Nexus Controls' - Nexus OnCore† Control System is an advanced, fully configurable solution that improves asset visibility, provides built-in troubleshooting and maintenance tools, offers simplified expansion capabilities and reduces overall installation and training costs.
The Nexus OnCore Control System helps plant operators improve their speed and accuracy in making critical decisions when the plant fails to operate under normal conditions. Nexus OnCore HMI software offers a unified software environment with the ability to quickly and precisely make online changes to the application system logic that controls the plant’s operations. This capability optimizes the amount of time necessary to correct the situation without having to rely on the manufacturer.
For customers with legacy control systems that need more analytic capabilities, redundancy in controls, and a long-term supported platform, Nexus OnCore provides a redundant architecture, an easy-to-use interface and simplified trending capabilities.
The Nexus OnCore Control System offers a great way for plant operators to reduce risk by increasing visibility into the lifecycle of their asset, improving troubleshooting and simplifying programming. Unlike costly third-party platforms, the Nexus OnCore Control System also allows users to perform online configurations and changes.
Nexus Controls delivers performance management software that tracks the efficiency and degradation of assets, process-oriented function blocks for software modification, and a robust software package that enables logic changes while the unit is operational.
To learn more, contact us today.
Contact an Expert
- Low total installation cost
- High operational effectiveness
- A single license for a unified software program
- Ease of configuration, expansion and troubleshooting
- Seamless interface
- A single solution for multiple asset or unit types
- Redundant I/O communication and power enables independent module replacement without a total system shutdown
- Three-level system network provides real-time performance with high-speed data exchange where you need it most – between the controller and HMI. Non-critical information such as data backups is handled on a separate data highway
- Logic configuration is completed online to avoid excess system outage or shutdown
- The rich function block library allows the user to customize the application and/or the specific user-defined sequencing to adapt plant configurations, both current and future
- Integrated HMI software package includes embedded historian and engineering tools. The historian can be expanded with no additional equipment, saving costs while enhancing analytical capability
- Easily configured software can customize the HMI screen, reducing training time while improving the user experience
- Provides operators a safe environment for training
- Offers a test environment to review changes before deploying in the operating plant
- Supplies tools for troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis
- Creates a platform for optimizing process parameters
- Reduces control system commissioning time for new plants
- In addition to highly critical machinery such as turbines and generators, your plant may include vital turboexpanders for energy recovery. If so, we can help you effectively operate these assets with control systems that merge safety with operational efficiency. The Nexus Control System can be configured to optimize a turboexpander operation
- Reduces the control system commissioning time for new plants