Bently Nevada has launched its next generation platform of condition monitoring! Learn more and connect with us in person at these upcoming events.
Bently Nevada has launched its next generation platform of condition monitoring! Learn more and connect with us in person at upcoming events, where our leaders can share more about condition monitoring, torque, portable solutions, and the latest wireless IIOT hardware. Take in the power of System 1 through a software demo and see the unseen. Listen to our presenters and learn from a wide range of case studies. Our team has a legacy of innovation, with over 60 years of experience, we are proud to be a trusted partner and service provider worldwide...we invite you to look beyond, with Bently Nevada.
Join Bently Nevada and see the latest tech! Connect with us at…
- Turbomachinery & Pump Symposia | Houston, TX | Sep. 9-12
- World Energy Congress | Abu Dhabi, UAE | Sep. 9-12
- BHGE UNIFY | Monaco, Monaco | Sep. 13-14
- MEICA | Dubai, UAE | Oct. 1-3
- ADIPEC | Abu Dhabi, UAE | Nov. 11-14
- IMC | Marco Island, Florida | Dec. 9-14
- BHGE Annual Meeting | Florence, Italy | Feb. 3-4, 2020
Also find more info here on Linkedin
Learn. Share. Experience.
In addition to seeing us at many of the events over the remainder of the year, you may also have the opportunity to interact with us at our Bently Nevada Headquarters for the Customer Forum this October, 14-17, 2019.
The Forum will consist of a two-day conference to be held in Minden, NV, where we will learn about new technology advancements and share application knowledge and best practices, followed by an optional third day that can be customized for your needs.
The Forum will be focused around the following topics and application areas:
- Customer and Industry Analyst panels – ARC & Others
- Cyber, IIOT, & Asset Management
- Advanced Technologies & Emerging industry challenges
- Plant-wide / Condition Monitoring & Wireless Solutions
- Tour of Bently Nevada facility, including Demonstrations
- In-Depth System & Software Workshops
Registration Required – Space is Limited
If you are interested in attending the Customer Advisory Forum event, sharing your application knowledge, best practices or experience, please contact Jennifer Scott.
Pamela Litka serves the role of Marketing Operations for Bently Nevada. She serves as the Editor of our digital Orbit eNewsletter and the website’s Orbit Showcase page.
In this role, Pamela supports thought leadership and social media tactics, and collaborates with teams for SEO and website optimization. Pamela is responsible for maintaining current marketing collateral availability on the website, including on-demand options; as well as, making content accessible to our direct sales team for their needs and local initiatives. Pamela is based in Minden NV and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communications with an emphasis in Marketing and Sales from the University of Phoenix.