Innovative and affordable continuous vibration monitoring for your essential plant assets
Trendmaster Online Condition Monitoring System
Trendmaster Pro is an innovative online vibration monitoring system that links hundreds of permanently mounted transducers and measurement points to a single-cable sensor network. It then transmits full-waveform & spectrum data to our System 1 software, with its intuitive interface for tracking, alerting & analyzing your machinery behavior.
This online condition monitoring system is optimized for cost-effective monitoring of machines of intermediate criticality, i.e. machines that don't demand immediate shut-down protection, but for which monthly portables-based monitoring would be insufficient. A highlight of this system is its suitability for use in the most hazardous environments (i.e. explosive gases).
A wide range of sensor types are supported, including vibration (Acceleration, Velocity, Displacement), temperature (RTD & K thermocouple), Pressure, Process Variables (20mA, 5V), Rack Buffered outputs. Each Transducer Interface Module provides 2 channels of measurement.
Trendmaster Product Overview
Trendmaster Product Features
The Trendmaster Pro online condition monitoring system is ideal for your medium criticality machines:
- Dynamic Scanning Modules - Strategically placed throughout your plant, DSMs accept one to six sensor bus cables to produce a distributed network of condition monitoring sensors.
- Frequently polled - Sensors on each bus are polled sequentially every few minutes, allowing the system to collect data from thousands of connected sensor points.
- Low installation and hardware costs - innovative architecture utilizes point-to-point wiring rather than running all field wiring all the way back to a central location.
Trendmaster System Compatible Services
Bently Nevada offers the following services that will support your Trendmaster Pro in keeping your machinery in the best condition:
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Site Project Management
- System Integration Engineering
- Design, Installation & Commissioning
- Cyber System Hardening
- Cyber Asset Risk Assessments
Trendmaster System Compatible Hardware
The Trendmaster Pro forms a truly comprehensive plantwide monitoring solution when used in conjunction with these other Bently Nevada products:
Trendmaster System Compatible Software
Until 2019 the Trendmaster Pro system was compatible only with Bently Nevada's legacy System 1 6.x software. However, since the 19.2 release it is also supported by the new flagship machinery condition software: