Leverage the internet of things (Iot) to improve uptime, productivity, and safety with our compact and powerful wireless vibration sensor.
Wireless – Ranger Pro
Our efficient and rugged Ranger Pro Wireless Sensor System provides condition monitoring across a broad range of machinery in the power generation, oil & gas and other energy-producing industries. This compact yet powerful sensor greatly improves your ability to remotely monitor hard-to-reach and unsafe locations. An impressive battery life (up to five years in some configurations) also means increased protection for all of your critical machinery. While the Ranger Pro is compatible with many third-party software solutions, it is now fully integrated with Bently Nevada's flagship software: System 1, which allows for seamless, real-time, and fully customizable data.
Ranger Pro delivers:
- Simplicity – Our compact, wireless design coupled with an extended battery life makes the Ranger Pro the obvious choice for ease of installation, even in hazardous or hard to reach settings
- Cost Effectivity – By eliminating “reporting by walking around” via accurate, real-time data collection, your Ranger Pro Wireless system will save you labor costs, erroneous diagnoses, and unplanned production outages
- Fully integrated with System 1 software – System 1 is the only software suite that has been designed from the ground up to work with the Ranger Pro Wireless, leveraging the sensor’s powerful data collection abilities so you can get the most accurate reporting on your machinery’s condition.
- Easily and quickly expandable – Wireless (star or mesh), battery-powered, and compact (88mm by 40mm), the Ranger Pro Wireless vibration sensor can be set up in either uniaxial or tri-axial vibration detection configurations and can be provisioned and configured over the air.
When you need real-time vibration monitoring combined with rapid, simple deployment of multiple sensors in a wireless network, encrypted data transmission, long battery life, and the ability to work in hazardous environments - the Ranger Pro vibration sensor from Bently Nevada is the solution to your wireless vibration detection problem.
Don’t leave your machinery unprotected!
Ranger Pro Wireless Product Overview
Ranger Pro Wireless - Product Features
- Limits Failure Rate - Our Wireless - Ranger Pro Sensor System reduces the frequency of sudden equipment failures by way of accurate and early detection of an issue. Turn unplanned outages into manageable, predictive maintenance. With the addition of the Ranger Pro’s wireless vibration monitoring capabilities to your detection arsenal, you can expand your existing reliability program to gain a greater advantage in keeping your systems up and running.
- Extends Equipment Life - When it comes to machinery protection, the more data, the better. The caveat is that your data needs to be accurate as well, otherwise it's useless - or worse - detrimental to your efforts. Our Ranger Pro wireless vibration sensor system provides you with real-time data on velocity, acceleration, vibration, and temperature plus timebase waveforms, spectra, and PeakDemod spectrum.
- Improves Reliability – Supports and improves existing reliability programs. Uses Ranger* Pro Wireless Condition Monitoring for immediate notifications of an issue, the acquisition of short- and long-term trending data, and diagnostic reporting. With real-time, accurate data, you can eliminate the extra costs associated with "reporting by walking around" – and any potential misdiagnoses from mere observation.
- Supports Third-Party Tools – With our Ranger Pro Wireless, you can quickly publish overall data through Modbus to third-party tools or spectra and waveform data through Generic Client Interface to Bently Nevada System 1. Additionally, you can configure Ranger* Pro Wireless Condition Monitoring devices over-the-air using third-party tools or the Ranger Pro Configuration software.
Ranger Pro Wireless System - Compatible Services
While our Ranger Pro Wireless vibration sensor is pretty amazing in its own right, when you pair it with our System 1 software and any of our complementary services, you know you’ll be getting the best holistic solution for your plant’s condition monitoring program. Some of our complimentary services include:
- Hosted Solutions
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Site Project Management
- Design, Installation & Commissioning
Ranger Pro Wireless System - Compatible Hardware
- Scout – The SCOUT family comprises portable data vibration collectors and analyzers for walk around programs.
- ADRE – Bently Nevada’s ADRE portable diagnostic solution provides further high-speed diagnostic capabilities for those challenging machinery problems.
- vbOnline Pro – designed for on- and off-route data collection, Bently Nevada’s vb data collectors feature ample storage and battery life to match.
Ranger Pro Wireless System - Compatible Software
All that data your Ranger Pro Wireless sends you is meaningless if you can’t sort and diagnose in an efficient way. With System 1 you can leverage the power of your Ranger Pro Wireless sensor data in a secure environment – even triggering SMS and email alerts in the event of an adverse reading via our customizable notification templates.