Motor and generator anomaly detection
Motors - AnomAlert
The AnomAlert† Anomaly Detector continuously monitors motors, generators, and the accompanying loads and drivers for electrical and mechanical faults, communicating real-time condition-monitoring data to System 1† software for alarming and evaluation.
It’s sensors and detection system are always testing for and recording existing and any potential faults on or within motors, generators, or the equipment they belong to. The system’s control center will also analyze the current and voltage coming from any machine to monitor the electrical supply for issues.
The anomalies detected are not only electrical or major issues. The AnomAlert can detect short circuits, a misplaced ball bearing, or a loose winding. The AnomAlert Anomaly Detector can help keep your machinery in its best condition.
Motors AnomAlert Product Overview
The AnomAlert Anomaly Detection System works to identify any potential flaws in machinery or electrical supplies, and has features to reveal these faults to you before too much damage-or any-damage can occur.
- Identifies faults - Continuously identifies existing and developing faults on electric motors and their driven equipment or on 3-phase ac generators and their prime movers.
- Applies Model-Based Method - Uses a model-based approach to measure the current and voltage signals to the motor, or from the generator.
- Reveals Anomalies - Detects mechanical anomalies such as unbalance, misalignment and roller bearing faults; electrical anomalies including loose windings, short circuits, voltage and current imbalances; and process anomalies such as cavitation or plugged filters and screens.
Bently Nevada† offers the following services that will support your AnomAlert monitoring system in keeping your machinery in the best condition.
- System Maintenance & Availability
- Machinery Diagnostic Services
- Machinery Health Audits
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Site Project Management
- Design, Installation & Commissioning